Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Abstract Thoughts

Staring the starry sky,
I can hear the sound of the black horse,
Down through the alley,
Running nonchalantly to the destination,
Not bothering the nature’s sleep,

A man walking in the shadows,
Longing to see something lost,
The rays of hope was still falling on the pave
He seems to be still busy searching,
Not annoyed by the long reverberation time,

I wonder what my destination is,
Why am I bothering so much of surrounding,
Why am I not heeding the only call,
I heard somebody whispering,
Seems like talking to me,

Yes, the message is to me though not clear,
Vague like a road in a dew dawn,
It’s becoming more louder,
Now becomes more shrilling,

I can hear it from distance,
“Stop living someone else’s life…..”

3 comments:

Aneesh Alias Shinu said...

a real gud 1....... its like a beautiful scene from an old english movie....... realy it tuk me to a world like that..... not jokin

Enigma said...

he he.... :)

Unknown said...

Good one.........

Its a fact ...